Friday, November 09, 2007

Tagged by Soya!!!

Part 1:
On the Outside

Name : Tin Soe Hlaing/ Ting Yau/ Herald
Date of Birth : 18th December 1984!
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : dark brown
Hair Colour : A slight tint of browness
Righty or Lefty : Righty...
Zodiac Sign : Sagittaraus

Part 2:
On the Inside

Your Heritage : Shan Chinese
Your Fear : Uncertainties in Life
Your Weakness :
Your Perfect Pizza : I'm one kind, I'm not a pizza person

Part 3:
Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : I'll snooze back for another 15 minutes... lolz
Your bedtime : My bioclock has totally gone haywired
Your most missed memory : Laughter from you guyz...

Part 4:

Your PickPepsi or Coke : Coke
McDees or Burger King : I'd rather choose KFC !!!
Single or Group Dates : Both...
Adidas or Nike : All Star Converse
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino

Part 5:
Do You

Smoke : Once in my life back 4 years i guess just to test things out...
Curse : Not that I know of

Part 6:
In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : nope... mission failed
Gone to the mall : ermmmm if i take Pyramid as a mall then yes, just came back from it...
Been on stage : Duh...
Eaten sushi : Yep, it was my dinner tonight
Dyed your hair : That will be next month's story

Part 7:
Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : Nope and no plan in the future either
Changed who you were to fit in : Nope...

Part 8:

Age you're hoping to be married : 30 yearz old or above

Part 9:
In A Girl

Best Eye colour : Brown or Blue or Green : Brown
Hair colour : Matching color to her skin tone
Short or long hair : Moderately long

Part 10:
What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : Fighting with soya whether or not to fill this bloody thing out
1 month ago : ooopsss that would be wednesday on the 10th Sept.... hmmm damn stressed with Front Office on that day
1year ago : that particular day, we got F&B last practical with Ms Merry some more with our new uniform... and on that same day Shaun was having food poison. I just got StreamyX connection in Mentari and I was pretty excited about Jair's Dell arrival to me as well.... wow man, I really remembered.... :P

Part 11: Finish The Sentence

I love : My parents, family, sister, brother, best friend, closest friends and myself
I feel : Young at heart
I hate : myself sometimes for acting on impulse... but i do not really mind so long my family and my best buddy can understand....
I miss : :Laughter from you guyz..... (Home)
I need : money, to be healthily fat, to study, to have a clearer vision of my future

Part 12: Tag 5 People.
1) Sophia
2) the rest 4 for whoever who happens to read this and like this then just get tagged...

No comments: