Friday, March 26, 2010

A Letter For sir~



Dear sir,

I'm feeling terribly wrong that I'm writing to you only now after a long period of silence. Having said that, I've never felt too far away from you ever and my friends back home at all since I do occasionally receive news about your well-being from my family and friends who have visited you.

I was literally on my life roller coaster ever since I decided to take chance and leave for the States in December, 2008. Last year was a bumpy ride for me. But along the way things have gotten better until I could not ask for more and right now I'm working in this small boutique hotel situated right in downtown Los Angeles (40 minutes drive from my sister) as a Front Desk Agent and this will, I'm sure, continue for at least a year until I am granted as a permanent resident. With the status I'd be able to get into one of the universities with the local fees and some financial aids.

Ever since I got here in the States, I've met with some of your ex-students. They all are doing fine and you are always in our conversation everytime we hang out.

Sometimes sir, I do wish to be back all over again in your classroom. I am pretty sure I will not stop talking not that I had been the quiet one all along back in class those days as well. =) But the idea of it just gives me a whole new perspective on how I shouldn't have attempted to avoid discussions or essay days =). You have somehow managed to give all of us a kind of distinctiveness in the crowd in terms of the language that you make us fall in love with. I'll always be grateful to you for that.

I will write to you very soon again and please do take care sir.

With regards.

No comments: