Monday, March 21, 2011

Living that Moment Giving my Soul

I've read somewhere about life that more than half of it is comprised of waiting- for something to happen or someone to come and hold your hands. Well then I would add in the unknown context of whether if that long-waited something is going to happen for real or if that someone would really show up in your life and hold your hands. Now that might take up your whole life to get it figured out. Either way hope sets in as disappointments start to disappear.

This instant life is more like colored dots and pixels trying to make sense out of things. The more you try to look into your life, the fainter it gets. It is always best to keep it at a certain distance and from the angle the right light hits, you'll be able to get the whole picture of it. Like nobody has the same perspective about rainbows, you have so many different labels people have given you in life. Some you love and some... you would love to be.

Life is also about who you want to be in so many ways- and just be with more importantly as days go by. It presents choices yet restrains options to choose from. It is fairly bias and unjustly fair at the same time. Life is inextricably haywire yet a little complications that you always have to be thankful for.

Well what is it really? Uncertainties? Survival of the fittest? One thing I am certain of at this moment is I always wondered where I will be when I am older. I happen to know the answer now without divine intervention.

"I am still here." "And that's a very good thing!"

Put on your shoes; and I will wear that shirt. Let's live the moment.


No comments: