Monday, July 28, 2008

Defining The Very Word "Friend"

Translated by Herald:

All of us have come across the category of people in the world which god has given a grand name to it called "friend" from places that we least expected we would be encountering as such. As a result, we gain some kind of vice versa acknowledgement as being friends "accidently" in our hearts... Not only that, we even have internet and phone friends that we have never seen each other in real life.. but then on the other hand, we embrace those dear ones that we have come across and become inseparable along with our daily battles in life... we then again even become friends when we mistakenly call someone on the road thinking that it would be one of our friends and true enough after that incident he/she really becomes our friend and we both are really glad about it?
We also can't forget those long lost friends from our primary school or junior high of whom we played together with, then eventually everybody went somewhere in the end where we thought grass was greener and lost contacts with each other just like that?
Well all in all, age does not exist between friends if that is one thing that I can say for sure... they can be both older or younger... but I am learning new things from the older ones then once again searching for the long lost innocence in me from the younger ones... Likewise wealth and poverty are at stake when it comes to friends and friendship can just be taken as an ever changing winters, summers and falls... some are just like the radiant hot suns but some represents the rain that reduces heat in you and lastly some are just like misty mornings during winter and with that I have lived my life cherishing all those astounding moments and feelings slowly gathering from those different seasons.... Then everybody hardly remembers what it felt like the last summer or winter and same goes with our friends, we hardly remember when we ever started bonding as friends but then it has never been a failure when it comes to opening up all our emotional and joyful moments to our friends. That is the beauty in us whenever we see something good that we always feel like "ohh, if he/she was here with me seeing this right now, it could have been a superb sharing moment!!!"
I have just been wondering while sitting in front of my computer writing this blog... if my friends happen to see this blog of mine from the other side of their computers... will they be feeling exactly what I am feeling right now? Or will they just be wondering what I am just up to writing this?
I hardly ever express my love to all my friends, new and old out there but at least I am grateful that I ever can show my warm and tender loving care from my cold, flat computer screen transmitting through theirs... Wish you all the best of luck in your everyday lives and love you buddies... and ohh I never have forgotten to thank you for the insignificant movement of yours with a major significance of what it meant to me at a later stage... thank you so much once again for all those small little things that have impacted so well and have made up my perfectly wonderful days...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well..... I do feel exactly the same as you said but words just never come out of me like that, ever! And I doubt that you haven't shown any gratitude towards your friends, for I AM sure that your friends feel the kindness and care you have for them which comes in your own natural way. I am blessed to have a friend like you in my life. Thank you.

weekb4xmas said...

Your comment means alot to me too Puli... Miss you guys so much.....