Monday, July 21, 2008

What a Wonderful World

What a wonderful world... hmmmmm .... lately I have been listening to this Louis Armstrong "Wonderful World" and so many things have been going on in my mind ever since... of how much I have grown within these years and of how many wonderful people have come into my life... oh what a wonderful world!!
Louis Armstrong always thinks to himself how great the world is just by observing small little things happening around.... I ever imagined while he was writing this song, how humble he could have been and how happy... he was like one of those legends who stood up for the African American societies and turn everything into positive energy...
" I see trees are green... red roses too...
I see them bloom... for me and you...
And I think to myself... what a wonderful world "
How simple yet powerful these words are... it ever reminds me of how simple things make great differences and impacts to our lives... if ever all people could only stop for a while and stare at the night time sky, we have missed so much of those wonderful things these days... all we, humans can think for now are natural calamities, wars of cold and civil and food/ resources shortages everywhere, chain reactions of recessions...
But wait a minute... we have forgotten so much of good things happening around us once again if we could only stop and stare for a while... always remember when the setting sun turns crimson for us, there's also a blessed bright day beginning somewhere in the world... ohh what a wonderful world with wonderful people that I have loved...

No comments: